Name: Bkmark.io Description: Saving bookmarks is easy. Keeping them tidy, not so much. Ditch your cluttered browser and Twitter bookmarks and start using Bkmark. Here things stay organised and bookmarks you don't need anymore are automatically archived. Simple as that. Brand essence: Efficient Brand purpose: We exist to make it easy for people to collect, curate and find the things they are interested in on the Internet. Brand vision: We vision a world where interesting stuff is seamlessly collected and organised around you. And you’re in control. Brand mission: We provide an easy way to save, share and find the links you love. Brand values: Simplicity, clean design, sharing. Brand personality: Simple, efficient, practical. Brand voice: Clear, helpful, positive. Fictional characters: Robin Scherbatsky, Donna Noble, Hermione Granger. Brand positioning: We are the convenient and efficient way to collect and curate links of interest on the web.
👈 Click to unfold
Note: Copy in italics is from the client's existing website
Saving bookmarks is easy. Keeping them tidy, not so much.
Ditch your cluttered browser and Twitter bookmarks and start using Bkmark. Here things stay organised and bookmarks you don't need anymore are automatically archived. Simple as that.
1. Organise what you save. Make your bookmarks memorable with notes, tags & collections and find them with full-body text search. 2. Break free from browser clutter. Forget about clunky bookmarks and know exactly where your bookmarks are at all times. 3. Share with ease. Create public collections and share them with the world to let others find the hidden gems you save.
How it works
- Install the browser extension or install our Twitter bot.
- Save bookmarks by clicking the Bkmark icon or tagging @bkmarkHQ.
- Enjoy the freedom of a clutter-free browser!
What people are saying
“Before I started using Bkmark, my bookmarks were a mess and I was emailing myself links everyday. Now everything’s saved in one place and I can easily search things I’ve saved, love it!” Maya Lingam, Founder & CEO, Ecospot
“I used to save hundreds of links in multiple places and now I have all of them together and organised. I'm not forced to go through my email, notes, bookmarks in different browsers, etc. It's saving lots of valuable time.” Alejandro Inestal, Senior Software Engineer & Tech Lead, Hometree
“Before Bkmark I used to always get lost between all the tabs I kept with things I wanted to read later. Now I can stash them in Bkmark and I know it will remind me to actually get back to read them.” Yiqing Wang, Regional Manager of Europe & MENA, Windtech Consultants
Who is it for?
- Marketers: Collect interesting links and ideas for your next campaign.
- Bloggers: Collect quotes to include in that epic blog post you’ll write one day.
- Designers: Collect inspirational images to use on your next project.
- Developers: Collect interesting libraries, articles, tools, etc.
- Writers: Collect articles and quotes for your next post or book.
- Teachers: Collect resources to use in classes.
- Students: Collect resources or articles to use for your studies.
- Researchers: Collect resources for your next research project.
- People who love to read: Collect interesting articles to get back to reading.
- YOU: Collect anything you love!
- Suggest collection ideas to users
- Find influencers in a field and have them recommend collections they've curated.
- Create collections and share them with others to obtain more followers.
- Provide support for other bookmarking services (Evernote, Google, Pocket) so they can export their bookmarks to Bkmark.
- Create a newsletter of interesting books and keep users interested in the app.
- Create a twitter bot with curated links from leading analysts and news outlets.
- Clean, simple layout
- Large images
- White space
- Consider using a light color scheme for our logo